Sunday, November 27, 2005

Poem

I made a poem about Brutus's perspective to disprove the others who clearly aren't on his side. He is known as a hero in the book, because he had thought of the people rather than power. He had a mind that yearned for power, but he longed for a republic, rather than a dictatorship.
Brutus's Eyes
What can I do
When the world is changing
Before my eyes
And it feels like just yesterday
When I had been running down the streets of Rome
With my best friend of all friends
Julius
And As we grew into strong men
Strong conquerors
He soon grew into a king of Rome
And I soon grew into being unknown
Is life fair as granted?
To both deserve equally pleasing names
And one be more powerful than the others?
How vague is life and what does it mean?
We were just friends
Promised until the very end
But now I can't take it
Because he is wielding more power than ever
What should I do?
What could I do?
See my friend fall on his knees
Or see him prevail over the city?

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger ... said...

wow...i lubb your poem!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home